Lemon Rosemary One Dish Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Sliced lemons
- 1 onion, sliced in rounds
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh Rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 bone-in, skin-on (ideal, but I did boneless/skinless) chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To make the lemon rub, combine olive oil, mustard, lemon zest, oregano,and salt in a small bowl. Using your fingers or a brush, work the lemon rub onto both sides of the chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, lemon slices, pnion, extra marinade, rosemary sprigs, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 175 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.