As we are going into the last weekend before Halloween I know a lot of you will wake up Saturday morning and start to panic about what activities you can do with the kids. I wanted to take the guess-work out of it for you so I have compiled a list of my favourite things! CWM and I love to spend our weekends doing fun activities, so this list can be for families or adults!
1. Visit your local pumpkin patch. Our favourite is Millers
2. Once you have your pumpkins, try something different. I like to paint and glitter mine!
3. Make caramel apples. Use sweetened condensed milk, or melt caramel candies. Decorate with chocolate, caramel drizzle or any of your favourite candy bar toppings!
4. Do a driving tour to see the beautiful leaves
5. Ride a Halloween train. Our favourite is in Stanley Park
6. Dress up for Halloween
7. Host a Thanksgiving dinner
8. Pick apples at the orchard
9. Decorate a Halloween tree
10. Celebrate Oktoberfest! Most festivals now have programming for the little ones, while Mom and Dad enjoy a beer and pretzel
I hope everyone has a great Halloween and gets the chance to enjoy the beautiful fall weather!
What are you being for Halloween?